Tomato Mozzarella Garlic Bread Dippers
Makes as much as in the video
|1||loaf of bread (preferably ciabatta)||?|
|3||cloves of garlic, minced||?|
|12 oz||mozzarella cheese, sliced||?|
|2||large tomatoes, sliced||?|
|¼ cup||basil, chopped||?|
|salt and pepper to taste||?|
- Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Soften the butter and mix it with the minced garlic.
- Spread on the bread. Top with mozzarella, and bake at 400°F/205°C for 15 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and basil, sprinkle on salt and pepper, and slice into strips.
- For the dipping sauce, mix equal parts of balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.