Beef Kebabs with Garlic Sauce
Makes as much as in the video
For the kebabs:
|2||pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes||?|
|1 Tbsp||garlic, minced||?|
|½ Tsp||ground coriander||?|
|1 Tsp||distilled white vinegar||?|
|½ cup||olive oil||?|
|3||bell peppers (red, yellow and green), cut into 1 inch pieces||?|
|1||red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces||?|
For the garlic sauce:
|1 cup||garlic cloves, peeled||?|
|4 cup||vegetable oil||?|
- In a re-sealable freezer bag, add beef, garlic, coriander, cumin, paprika, white vinegar, and olive oil. Seal the bag and distribute seasonings. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- In a food processor, add garlic cloves and pulse until the garlic becomes finely minced.
- Add salt and pulse until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if you see the garlic building up on the sides.
- Turn on the food processor and keep it on. In a thin stream pour 1/2 cup of oil followed by 1/2 tsp of lemon juice. Keep alternating until you have used all of the oil and lemon juice. The garlic sauce should become light, fluffy and creamy.
- Store garlic sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week!
- Preheat the grill on high.
- To assemble the kebabs, spray skewers with non-stick cooking spray and alternate threading beef, onions and bell peppers onto the skewer.
- Cook 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Serve kebabs with garlic sauce, salad, rice, hummus, and pita bread.