Stuffed Cheddar Biscuits
Makes as much as in the video
|1 cup||dried parsley||?|
|1 cup||shredded cheddar||?|
|½ Tsp||garlic powder||?|
|½ Tsp||old bay seasoning||?|
- Combine bisquick and butter together until you have a crumbly mix.
- Add milk, dried parsley and shredded cheddar.
- Take a handful of dough, flatten, place a cube of cheese in the middle and roll the dough around the cube of cheese.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes at 450°F/232°C.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the butter topping.
- Melt the butter and add in the garlic powder and old bay seasoning.