Rum Poached Pears
Makes as much as in the video
|6||slightly firm pears||?|
|vanilla ice cream||?|
|⅓ cup||melted dark chocolate||?|
- Peel the pears and cut the bottoms out, but leave the stems intact.
- Mix the water, sugar, rum, and vanilla in a pot. Set to medium heat and add the pears. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 40 minutes. Please note: Maybe it doesn´t takes that long till pears are done.
- Scoop out the pears and place upright on a dish.
- Melt some dark chocolate and spoon it onto the pear.
- Enjoy with ice cream, and add some toppings if you like.