Pesto Mozzarella Cheese Balls
Makes as much as in the video
|2||cans refrigerated biscuits (7.5 oz each)||?|
|4 oz||Mozzarella cheese cut into 20 equal cubes||?|
|8 oz||jar of basil pesto.||?|
|4 Tbsp||melted butter||?|
|2||cloves of garlic||?|
- Cut biscuit dough in half. Flatten dough, spread a teaspoon of pesto in the center of the dough, place a Mozzarella cube on top, pinch the sides around the cheese so the pesto and cheese are completely encased by the dough.
- Place stuffed dough balls in a cast iron pan.
- Crush garlic and mix with melted butter.
- Brush the garlic butter over each ball.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400?F / 200?C or until golden brown.