Nutella Cream Cheese Turnovers
Makes as much as in the video
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and Nutella. Set them aside.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Divide into about 9 equal squares.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp. of Nutella filling onto the corner of each puff pastry square. But please leave enough space for the edges to be crimped shut. Fold the square to form a triangle, crimp the edges shut.
- Set the turnovers on a lightly greased cookie pan.
- Prepare the egg wash by beating together one egg and 1 Tbsp. water. Brush the top of each turnover with the egg wash.
- Bake for 350?F / 175?C for about 25 minutes, or wait until they´re golden brown. But let them cool down!
- Garnish by dusting powdered sugar and drizzling with melted Nutella or chocolate syrup. You can take every chocolate syrup you prefer most.
Do you like this recipe?