Mashed Potato Bread
Makes as much as in the video
|1 cup||mashed potatoes||?|
|1 cup||milk (or substitute almond/soy/ or rice milk)||?|
|3 Tbsp||butter (or non-dairy spread)||?|
- Any mashed potato recipe will work for this bread. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the flour and water. Mix well. Slowly add in the flour and water until the dough begins to lump in a ball in the bowl.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for about 5 minutes, This is to activating the yeast, so try to move every part of the dough as you knead.
- Let the dough rise in a covered bowl for 30 minutes, or until it doubles in size.
- Gently punch the air from the risen dough, and form into a rectangle. Grease a 9x5 pan lightly, and fold the dough over at the sides until it fits into the pan. Bake at 350?F / 177?C
- for about 45 minutes.
- Let the bread cool for 20 minutes before slicing.