Stout Beer Chili
Makes as much as in the video
|Drizzle of olive Oil||?|
|1 lb||ground beef||?|
|1 cup||large onion, chopped||?|
|30 oz||kidney beans||?|
|28 oz||crushed tomato||?|
|1 Tbsp||red pepper flakes||?|
|8 Tbsp||chili powder||?|
|14.9 fl.oz.||stout beer||?|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||?|
- In a large heavy bottomed pot, brown the beef in a little bit of olive oil.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Once browned, remove the beef and set aside.
- Add the chopped onions. Cook until slightly softened.
- Add the browned beef back to the pan. Mix to incorporate.
- Add the kidney beans, crushed tomato, cumin, paprika, red pepper flakes, chili powder, water and stout beer.
- Simmer for an hour.
- Serve with shredded cheddar, sour cream and chives.