Makes as much as in the video
|2 lb||Frozen Ravioli||?|
|2 cup||Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||?|
|2 cup||Shredded Parmesan Cheese||?|
|24 oz||Marinara Sauce||?|
|1||small package Fresh Basil (for garnish)||?|
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C.
- Coat your baking dish with a layer of marinara sauce.
- Place a single layer of ravioli and cover lightly with more sauce.
- Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Lay down a second layer of ravioli, then cover it with sauce and another light layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover your top layer with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for about 30 minutes.
- Then, remove the foil and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.