Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring
Makes as much as in the video
|4 oz||cream cheese||?|
|¼ cup||hot sauce||?|
|2.5 cup||cooked chicken||?|
|1 cup||shredded Monterey Jack cheese||?|
|1 cup||Mozzarella cheese||?|
|16 oz||refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.||?|
- Mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches in the center.
- Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough.
- Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- 7. Bake at 375?F / 190?C for about 35 minutes.
- Cool 5/10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.