Cheese-Stuffed Cauliflower Nuggets
Makes as much as in the video
|1||head of cauliflower, steamed||?|
|¾ cup||bread crumbs||?|
|¼ Tsp||teaspoon pepper||?|
|1 Tsp||garlic powder||?|
|2 Tbsp||dried parsley||?|
|12||cubes cheddar cheese||?|
|1 cup||bread crumbs||?|
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a bowl, mash the cauliflower until slightly combined.
- Add the egg, ¾ cup bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley, and mix with a fork until combined. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Form the mixture into nuggets with a cube of cheddar cheese in the center. Pack them tightly.
- Roll each nugget in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping the nuggets halfway through. Brush with oil for browner nuggets.